VMWare - VTMCMO
VMware Tanzu Mission Control管理與操作課程
VMware Tanzu Mission Control：Management and Operations 2020
- 費用：NT$ 18,900
During this one-day course, you focus on using VMware TanzuTM Mission ControlTM to provision and manage Kubernetes clusters. The course covers how to apply access, image registry, and network policies to clusters. For cluster provisioning, the course focuses on deploying Kubernetes clusters on VMware vSphere with Tanzu. Given the abstractions of VMware Tanzu Mission Control, the learnings should be transferrable to public cloud.
Operators and application owners who are responsible for deploying and managing policies for multiple Kubernetes clusters across on-premises and public cloud environments.
• Experience deploying and managing multiple Kubernetes clusters.
• Experience with Kubernetes RBAC and network policies.
• The provisioning lesson in the course relies on VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid, so either of the following courses are recommended:
• VMware vSphere with Tanzu：Deploy and Manage [V7]
• VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid：Install, Configure, Manage [V1.0]
Introducing VMware Tanzu Mission Control
• VMware Tanzu Mission Control
• Accessing VMware Tanzu Mission Control
• VMware Cloud Services Access control
• VMware Tanzu Mission Control Architecture
• Policy Management
• Access Policies
• Image Registry Policies
• Network Policies
• Attached Clusters
• Management Clusters
• Provisioned Clusters
• Cluster Inspections
- Describe the Tanzu Mission Control architecture
- Configure user and group access
- Create access, image registry, and network policies
- Connect your on-premises vSphere with Tanzu Supervisor cluster to VMware Tanzu Mission Control
- Create and manage Tanzu Kubernetes clusters
- Monitor cluster health and perform cluster inspections